Outlook replies have lines and bold text

Anonymous
2024-10-16T10:27:36+00:00

Hello Community, in the outlook app on my Mac when I hit reply I often (but not always) have lines at the top of my email with the text in bold. Almost as though it is stuck on the previous email content. How do I fix this please?

***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T11:45:08+00:00

    Still an issue for me and a real drag on the replies. Thx

    This is a pretty serious issue to be left unresolved for so long, what are the dev guys even doing over there if they can't manage a bug fix for Outlook on Mac??

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T21:25:49+00:00

    Still an issue for me and a real drag on the replies. Thx

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T18:03:02+00:00

    Same problem

    grrrrrrr

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-02T10:44:50+00:00

    Hi There, I am facing the same weird issue, any resolution so far? I have the latest update for MS Outlook and Mac

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-23T21:11:10+00:00

    Thank you so much! This works perfectly for me too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments