Outlook replies have lines and bold text

Anonymous
2024-10-16T10:27:36+00:00

Hello Community, in the outlook app on my Mac when I hit reply I often (but not always) have lines at the top of my email with the text in bold. Almost as though it is stuck on the previous email content. How do I fix this please?

***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T11:20:48+00:00

    Hi Zachary,

    I'm having the same issue - is this a bug on the latest update or is there a fix please? Currently unable to reply to emails without multiple lines showing up as the screenshot shows from below user...

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T15:39:26+00:00

    I am having the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T21:19:41+00:00

    I am having the exact same problem when I reply to an email.

    I have tried to delete lines, but they do not disappear. My business recipients who receive my reply are asking if there is something wrong with my Outlook.

    This looks very unprofessional for those of us using Outlook for our companies/businesses.

    get rid of the LINES!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T11:13:05+00:00

    I'm having this issue too. Any fix or update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T17:37:00+00:00

    I'm still having the issue on 11/27. I don't see any software updates available to download. This is Outlook for Mac on Sequoia.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments