Send Availability feature removed from Outlook for iOS?

Anonymous
2024-05-02T07:44:59+00:00

I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.

Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-20T15:00:30+00:00

    I agree. Please put this feature back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-18T15:37:23+00:00

    Several years Microsoft bought the best calendar service - Sunrise - and immediately killed most of what made that service great - except for “send availability.” Now that feature is gone. As others have said it was compelling enough of a feature to switch devices in order to use it.

    While there have been some good updates to Outlook especially on mobile, this is a disappointing step backward.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T20:44:52+00:00

    Agreed. One of the best features of Outlook mobile is gone. Why of all features would you delete this? If anything it should be expanded to desktop for MAC.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-30T20:05:14+00:00

    Why change something that worked really well, doesn’t make sense!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T23:30:46+00:00

    Like the other people here I have been searching for why this feature has changed while the icon did not change. This was one of the most useful features that Microsoft has released in quite some time. I, along with many other people I know, we’re waiting for this feature to appear in other places in the Microsoft ecosystem. I have wasted a great deal of time, searching for information about this feature, not working any longer. Why was this removed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments