Send Availability feature removed from Outlook for iOS?

Anonymous
2024-05-02T07:44:59+00:00

I have been making regular use of the "Send Availability" feature in the Outlook app for iOS. Recently though, I can't seem to access this. Previously, there was a 'Calendar' button above the keyboard when replying to emails, which allowed easy selection of free timeslots in my Calendar. When I tap the Calendar button now, it just tries to create an event.

Hoping that I am missing something, rather than the feature having been removed?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-27T08:52:36+00:00

    I thought it was gone, but on my outlook for iOS (v 4.2408.1) you can send availability using the icon above the keyboard that is a person with a small tick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T01:08:53+00:00

    Thank god this is back and this just saved me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-05T23:16:02+00:00

    They just changed the icon! It’s one to the right. Not sure how I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-05T10:08:11+00:00

    Literally one of the mobile apps BEST features and it gets removed. Stupid.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments