Can not preview or download attachments in Outlook.

Anonymous
2024-04-03T20:27:37+00:00

Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T23:10:18+00:00

    We're still experiencing this issue - in fact it's now affecting more people than it was last week!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T23:03:02+00:00

    I am having the same issue all week. Is it getting fixed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T19:36:17+00:00

    Hi,

    Any News? When looking in active MS ticket, I don't see this one anymore (EX765364)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T23:29:28+00:00

    That is strange indeed, same here only one user is affected, lucky it has been working for you, I hope the update today will fix everyone else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-10T19:54:14+00:00

    I've been struggling with this all week and it's incredibly infuriating. I originally thought it was a setting I clicked to not allow attachments or something, then I reached out to my anti-virus protection thinking they were blocking the attachments. We tried shutting everything off and nothing changed. I'm glad I decided to look this up prior to reaching out to the IT people at my job. This is a brand new job for me and I can't download attachments. This is a major issue and Microsoft needs to fix this yesterday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments