Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Nope, it being Wednesday
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can not preview or download attachments in outlook. I have to restart the computer to be able to and then it will stop and I will have to restart again. Preview stays blank and when you try to download the attachment it says "Error" Error downloading content. It is happening on multiple computers.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Nope, it being Wednesday
The strange thing is, out of my 180 users only one reported this problem even though they are all running the same hardware, software and same updates. luckily she says it started working again yesterday and she hasn't gotten the error since.
I would like to subscribe to this thread. I am having the same issues.
It seems that issue varies with each region and it looks like another update is needed to fix the issue which is expected on the 12th GMT+8. No fix yet but you can try the work around which is mentioned in previous messages.
Now they're saying Thursday at 5:00 PM EST (end of day). It was the 8th, then 9th, now 11th