My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-04T14:16:01+00:00

    My gmail account is blocked . can yo uassit me in unlocking my account thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T14:36:09+00:00

    i can not see any reply can i please have one. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-29T19:55:42+00:00

    hello i need help becouse my email os blocked and i verify everything but again cant access my email is ******@hotmail.com please contact me someone from microsoft to help my contact to my email ******@hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-11T01:34:37+00:00

    Hello I used to have an old email address, but it was compromised and it is blocked. The email address that is blocked which I cannot access at Microsoft is ******@hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T11:16:33+00:00

    hello there , my Email address is blocked with your help i need my Email please i need your help. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments