My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-30T15:55:07+00:00

    I am trying to contact you guys but I keep going round and round to the self-help without actually getting info to email you directly. My main account is locked out for reasons that make zero sense and password reset didnt work. I need access to my Onedrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T13:33:06+00:00

    Hi there. My email inbox in Outlook is blocked. I open the window in it works for few seconds and then is locked. It says some strange words like "many times opened window". Please help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-12T23:36:26+00:00

    not able to access my account that is ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-03T03:28:02+00:00

    what is the link to reinstatment by email account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments