Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hi fatima_J i wanna say that my account is now Unbloked!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?
<Changed to a question>
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi fatima_J i wanna say that my account is now Unbloked!
when is this being resolved
Microsoft i have two accounts blocked and cannot reset it as the linked mobile is not accepted the code page cones up for the 4 digits but when you try to send the code it states the number is not correct but it is the correct mobile number
this is a MS issue not the customers
Hi microsoft I have had my account blocked how do I go about communicating to get my account back the email has important family documents so is very important to get back I have a drivers license why not ask to definitely confirm it's me as I have opened up another account I am also basic when it comes to technology
Hi my name is k claydon been onto Apple they did all trouble shooting advised to delete outlook etc then re install been unsuccessful as the account is blocked waiting on urgent emails??? 07811713373
Could you email me it is her mum it is ******@gmail.com