My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-02T16:15:48+00:00

    Good day

    My email and my alternative email has been compromise. I tried to retrieve both of them couple of times but no use. I have been using this one for almost 10 years. I need both of them because I have a lot of information a lot of email related to my work in this email I sent the recovery form couple of times, but no respond is there is any possible way to talk to the agent to finalise or retrieve one of these email?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T12:30:56+00:00

    MS customer service is non existent !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T16:45:36+00:00

    My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

    <Changed to a question>

    My msn email is blocked says i entered wrong passwoerd to many times I didnt enter wrong email password please Unblock my msn email its attached to many accounts I have,Ive done everything My picture is there and name but cant access my email .this is crazy unblock my email

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-05T20:33:18+00:00

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments