My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-26T22:39:45+00:00

    My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

    <Changed to a question>

    My yahoo account of 31 years is blocked by Microsoft trying to force us into gmail account that are blank. I have 31 years of work in my yahoo account , 450 years of the family tree, 58 movies I'm in and own the Copyrights to any frame of film I'm in, all of my contacts, it's also the central system I work out of. Every picture of either side of the family since camera's were invented. 31 years of my work. And all they offer is a blank inferior email. And today The Supreme Court Ruled that Politicians won't be held back from their rich company contacts. Meaning these rich blanks in Silicon Valley with an 80 mile radius ,have already bought our Government. There are 570 people with the same question. But I'm willing to bet I'm the only one who would go there to fight them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T15:38:19+00:00

    My email is blocked, and I have tried to reset with no luck. It blocked at my first attempt, and I tried to reset it. It continued to block it. I keep getting responses that I cannot be verified. I had this problem on other accounts as well, but this one is just not doing anything, and it is my primary account with all my work-related emails. This happened when I got a new phone. What do I do if the system refuses to help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T20:08:28+00:00

    so you have no idea how hard this has been but I have located the office locations to MS. I plan on filing in court and will serve them - i have the record of what I have paid for onedrive access and in order to serve you need a physical address. Very well hidden on the MS web page are those addresses of local offices. Lets see if lawsuit catches their attention.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/about/locations

    CDOC Case management is the correct section to file disputes so that is cdoccm at microsoft dot com

    wehelp at is the media address they blocked out above

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T12:05:45+00:00

    Hi Ashraf Ali (s236009)

    Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

    I’m sorry to hear that your email account is blocked and you are unable to access it. I understand how frustrating that can be, especially if you have important data saved on your account.

    There are different reasons why an email account can be blocked, such as entering a wrong password several times, sending spam messages, or being accessed without your consent. Depending on the reason, there are different ways to unblock your account.

    If your account is blocked because you forgot your password, you can try to reset it by following these steps:

    • Go to your email provider’s login page and click the “Forgot Password” link.
    • Enter an alternate email address where you can receive a temporary password.
    • Prove your identity by answering some questions about your account, such as your contact lists, emails you recently sent, or your security question.
    • Use the temporary password to access your blocked account and change it to a new one.

    Reset a forgotten Microsoft account password - Microsoft Support

    If your account is blocked by the service provider for security reasons, you can try to contact their customer service department by following these steps:

    • Go to your email provider’s login page and click the “Help” link.
    • Find the option to contact the customer service or support team and explain your situation.
    • Provide any information they may ask you to verify your identity and ownership of the account, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, or recovery email address.
    • Wait for their response and follow their instructions to unblock your account.

    You may also check this helpful links that could fix the issue:

    If you have already submitted a request for account recovery and have not received a response within 24 hours, I recommend that you contact Microsoft support directly for further assistance. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft support website and selecting the "Contact us" option.

    Contact Us - Microsoft Support

     

    I hope this helps you to regain access to your email account. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

     

    Truly Yours, 

    Fatima  

    Microsoft Moderator 

    Hi,

    I am locked out of my Hotmail account having forgotten my password.

    I have set up this new account but been unable unlock my old email account using the recovery form.

    How can I get a person to help me? - I've not found a way to contact Microsoft by phone or email.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T17:02:59+00:00

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

    Thank you for your understanding. 

    Respectfully,

    Fatima J

    Microsoft Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments