My email account is blocked and I unable to access.

Anonymous
2023-09-27T02:35:35+00:00

My email account is blocked for the last few days and I provided verification details and was informed I will get a response within 24 hours which have passed but nothing recieved. What do I do? I've had this email for over 20 years and it's my main email.?

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-14T17:55:03+00:00

    Hi, I received the security email to say I hadn't provided enough information, I gave everything and I am still paying my mo they subscription for Onedrive but unable to access I or add new pictures or see my old ones. How else do I prove my identity when I have answered all security questions?

    Kind regards

    Catherine Macpherson

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T17:31:00+00:00

    My account has been blocked for reasons that are unknown to me. I made the account yesterday because i needed an account for a game and when i tried to log in again today it said my account has been blocked for "violating the terms and agreements". This account is only connected to an xbox account and that is it. When i tried to get a security code to my phone nulber it said "this method is unavailable right now" and to try something else. As this is a fresh acc it has no connections to any other mail adresses and I dont know what to do to solve this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-24T08:04:40+00:00

    I spent hours trying to contact Microsoft about this problem, without any success. The only way I could find to stop the blockage was to use my daughter's Microsoft 365 - it allows her to allocate slots from her account. This was 100 per cent successful. Had it not been for her account I would still be trying. It was extremely lucky I could rely on her.

    The only similar way I can think of is to buy Office 2021 from Amazon (about £30), use the Control Panel to uninstall your existing (blocked) Office, ,then install and activate your new version. If that doesn't work apply for a refund from Amazon.

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-19T23:58:48+00:00

    my husband has been blocked from his account since we purchased a new PC Dec 2022.

    We have tried to reset it by using the recommended channels we have run out of old passwords and email descriptions why can we not speak to a person instead of having to use the ridicules automated system which is rubbish.

    Would someone please help us.

    Please is there someone who can help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T15:52:05+00:00

    I am going round and round. I am on my third ticket and I filled in the form below. Honestly, I pay for this service monthly and I will file in court for damages for losing hundreds of files. That might get their attention and my access fixed. Save every email you send and reference numbers.

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Since I am paying for 365, I make complaints via billing. its a bit hard to navigate.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/microsoft-store-and-billing

    Microsoft Phone Numbers and Emails Toll-Free Number:(800) 865-9408Call customer serviceSend MessageCustomer Service:(877) 568-2495Canada Microsoft Resource Centre(800) 642-7676Global(866) 474-4882MAC SupportMicrosoft Emails:Mediawehelp@microsoft.com

    https://www.microsoft.com/.../micr.../business/sales-support

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?linkquery=Help%20me%20sign%20in%20to%20my%20Microsoft%20account/1000

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments