Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-16T11:24:03+00:00

    Hello Narelle D,

     

    Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

     

    I understand Trello Add-in is not working when you include attachments, getting error message “sorry, your card could not be added to Trello”.

    May I know what version of Outlook do you have? What version of Outlook do I have? (microsoft.com). When did this issue start and did you make any changes prior to this happening? Please let us know for further troubleshooting and investigation.

     

    In the meantime please try to update your Outlook if you are not using the latest update and check if the issue persist.

     

    We are looking forward to your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

     

    Sincerely,

    Simbarashe | Microsoft Community Moderator

     

    Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".

    Hi Microsoft,

    I have the exact same issue. When will this be solved?

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-19T09:14:04+00:00

    I am also experiencing the same issue when i want to add an outlook email to the Trello card it will not add until i un- tick the attachment box every time. Was working a month ago. Outlook is up to date. Version 16.62 (22061100) For Mac.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-13T02:58:32+00:00

    Same here has anybody had a response as yet???

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-08T20:32:41+00:00

    Yes, multiple users in my organization is experiencing the same thing! I was also told by Trello that this was a Microsoft issue and reported it to the Microsoft's Trello's Add-in support email address. Multiple people in my organization reported the issue to Microsoft and no response. Very frustrating. There is a discussion two threads on Trello's Atlassian Community about this issue too (Thread 1 and Thread 2).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments