Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-12T11:52:36+00:00

    The same here, using Outlook.office.com. Used to work well, not anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-29T14:14:47+00:00

    Microsoft has killed the Trello Add-in. It's a disaster for our workflow.

    From Microsoft 365 Service Alert:

    Retirement of Trello & Yelp add-ins for Outlook

    MC419386 | August 24 - The following Outlook add-ins are being retired:Trello - allows the user to create, edit, and comment on Trello boards without leaving the inbox.Yelp - allows the user to find and share great business around quickly through mail.Note: If your users do not utilize either of these add-ins, you can safely disregard this message.

    View more

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-05T09:51:00+00:00

    I also have this issue, something seems to have been broken by either MS or Trello in the last week or so

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T07:26:41+00:00

    Hello Narelle D,

    Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    I understand Trello Add-in is not working when you include attachments, getting error message “sorry, your card could not be added to Trello”.

    May I know what version of Outlook do you have? What version of Outlook do I have? (microsoft.com). When did this issue start and did you make any changes prior to this happening? Please let us know for further troubleshooting and investigation.

    In the meantime please try to update your Outlook if you are not using the latest update and check if the issue persist.

    We are looking forward to your response. Thank you for your cooperation.

    Sincerely,

    Simbarashe | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments