Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-22T11:15:59+00:00

    If you want, you can try out the Trello Integration for the Outlook Add In Mailissa. It was developed to provide more functionality than the original Trello Add In. You can even assign multiple members on a card and transfer the mail as an .eml or .pdf file. Feel free to rewatch our free webinar and/or sign up for a free demo.

    Webinar: https://mailissa.com/en/2022/11/21/connect-trello-with-microsoft-outlook/

    Free demo: https://mailissa.com/en/registration/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-09T20:47:39+00:00

    This is one of the most useful integrations in outlook and, consequently, one of the most frustrating when it doesn’t work. Please help us!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments