Outlook Trello Add In

Anonymous
2022-06-30T04:27:39+00:00

In the last couple of days, my Outlook Trello Add In has stopped working correctly:

  • If I select Include email attachments, I get the error message. Sorry, your card could not be added to Trello
  • **** If I don't select Include email attachments, the card is created/updated as per usual

I am not aware of any system changes that would prevent this working.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-07-13T22:58:47+00:00

Microsoft has told me they can't do anything, Trello said:

Our team is still looking into this, and since the integration is owned by Microsoft, our integrations manager will reach out to Microsoft for further investigation. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the board email address to add cards (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/), and/or manually add attachments. I will keep you posted on further updates.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-24T12:51:48+00:00

    Agreed!!

    And on the ios version, it doesn’t let you uncheck the ‘include attachment s’ radio button, rendering it impossible to add a comment to an existing card.

    Perhaps ATLASSIAN could develop their own add-in, instead of waiting for Microsoft??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-08-17T13:34:38+00:00

    Just tested on 2 Macs and 5 windows pcs. Same problem on both platforms.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-08-17T12:52:15+00:00

    This isn't limited to a Mac issue. I'm using a windows 10 machine with Microsoft 365 for enterprise.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-17T12:46:25+00:00

    So it seems a Microsoft issue then!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments