Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Download and use TOR browser. Worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Download and use TOR browser. Worked for me.
Hi, I would like to have further assistance with my case.
My father and I have 3 days trying to log into his account but it is blocked by an unknown reason and we were trying to get back the account or changing the email address of the other devices and accounts, like my Xbox.
I have tried all my phones to get the password, but it says that that they cannot send a text message to the numbers.
It would be really helpful if you can give us some advise or assistance, because we were also trying to call an operator but it's impossible.
Sincerely,
Jesus Lopez
Guys, try with TOR Browser. It worked for me.
Dag NielsIO,
Did you find a solution?
kinds Regards
Hi, Niels
I am just a normal user, do not have any IT qualification.
TOR worked for me, seems that there is no general recipe for success, different solutions work for everyone.
BTI