We cannot send a text message to this number.

Anonymous
2023-02-16T07:20:08+00:00

Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-28T10:58:24+00:00

    Hello, I was also experiencing the same issue. But I tried using a VPN and it worked. Im using a Kaspersky VPN connected to Germany from Kenya I hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T10:59:03+00:00

    i tried it in my phone but i still receive " We cannot send a text message to this number. ". Do you have any other way ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T16:39:13+00:00

    Try TOR browser

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T17:35:19+00:00

    Thank you so much!! After having tried all possible solutions, this was the correct for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more