We cannot send a text message to this number.

Anonymous
2023-02-16T07:20:08+00:00

Actually, if I try to login into my Microsoft account it say's your account is suspended. If try to login it asks mobile number for verification I tried to give the mobile number. But it is not sending any verification code. Rather it is giving an error message "We cannot send a text message to this number."

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T10:39:05+00:00

    I share the frustration but even your tip did not work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T09:01:09+00:00

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-16T21:44:42+00:00

    For those with the same problem: I got access again (no thanks to Microsoft support ...) by downloading OneDrive for desktop, clicking "forget password", sending a text to my recovery number (this one got send without problems) and changing my password. Now I can log in with my new password the normal way. Currently in the process of moving everything away from Microsoft and I recommend everyone to do the same.

    Thank you very much! This way worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-16T11:35:13+00:00

    did not work for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-12T07:43:24+00:00

    Filled in the form for Belgium, but after a week still no answer. Submitted a second ticket today, but without much hope. This is beyond frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments