Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-18T05:38:15+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    I had the same issue and for me what worked was adding a mobile number to my account.

    So initially I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show

    • Secondary email

    Then I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show (even though authentication came through via the Auth App instead of email this time)

    • Secondary email
    • Authentication App

    Then finally I had the following = The 'Save' button showed! Yay! And the authentication still came through via the Auth App so nothing actually came through my mobile via text

    • Mobile (text a code)
    • Authentication App

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-14T21:25:19+00:00

    Not for this one account . On my other accounts - it appears as soon as I make a change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-16T22:25:45+00:00

    I have a support request now opened.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-16T15:32:21+00:00

    I have the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-12T18:53:17+00:00

    I fixed mine and I had the same issue.

    When clicking on settings it will ask you to authenticate.

    If I used my secondary email as my auth method using a code it would not show me the save button. However if I used authenticator app, it then showed me the save button.

    I also had a secondary email address which I was part of my 365 Family package. I removed the alias on my account as being primary for my secondary email account.

    Hope this helps!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments