Outlook.com - forwarding emails ... no Save button

Anonymous
2022-10-14T20:40:20+00:00

Trying to forward emails from a hotmail account to another email address.

I know where to configure this - but no Save button appears ?

The Save button appears on my other outlook.com account - including Free Accounts.

Why is this one account behaving differently ?

-M

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-14T19:58:10+00:00

    I fixed by another way using https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/options/mail/rules and put it forwarding email

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-21T23:58:33+00:00

    Just checked. Not fixed for me.

    I had the same issue and for me what worked was adding a mobile number to my account.

    So initially I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show

    • Secondary email

    Then I had the following = The 'Save' button did not show (even though authentication came through via the Auth App instead of email this time)

    • Secondary email
    • Authentication App

    Then finally I had the following = The 'Save' button showed! Yay! And the authentication still came through via the Auth App so nothing actually came through my mobile via text

    • Mobile (text a code)
    • Authentication App

    thanks a lot, finally it works

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T18:16:55+00:00

    Same issue here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-30T19:20:07+00:00

    My incident is still open with the support. Periodically get told investigation is ongoing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T12:07:09+00:00

    same here..

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments