Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Agree, we need the ability to approve or reject on mobile devices.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Agree, we need the ability to approve or reject on mobile devices.
11 DEC 2024, still the same issue. Please hurry up with a resolution on this.
Thanks.
Just another bump to add to the pile here in case one more complaint would make a difference! </sarcasm>
But yes this needs to be rectified ASAP
12.08.2024 and still not fixed what a fail....
My dude, that's today. Ms does not care about customers, we're still gonna pay them so it doesn't matter to them.
Microsoft is pretty useless when it comes to common sense.
Only way around this I've found is access Outlook Web App and set phone to "Desktop Version".
Hello all,
I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.
Thanks!