Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T03:15:14+00:00

    Hello,

    I've been waiting for this problem to be solved for years.

    The only solution for now is to use OWA.

    I open owa with Chrome and convert it to the desktop version.

    Screen resolution is not very good. You can now use the accept buttons.

    December 14, 2023

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-04T14:55:58+00:00

    Dear vivitech11,

    Good day!

    Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community, we are happy to assist you.

    As per the description you have shared, we understand that you have a concern with Approve/Reject Button in Outlook for iOS and Outlook for Mac.

    We do understand your concern here, but after thorough out testing and consulting from our end, it’s been concluded that the feature that you are inquiring for is doesn't seem feasible at this moment. In Our test result also indeed missing approve/reject button in Outlook for iOS and Mac as on your end for forwarded emails. You can refer our test result below.

    We do apologize not able to meet your requirements. However, thank you for bringing this to our attention, your concern is very meaningful and reasonable. So, we will surely raise your concerns to our Product Development Team and hopefully this can be included in the future updates. In the meantime, we sincerely recommend you post your concern as an idea to our Outlook feedback site via Outlook · Community (microsoft.com), our Product Development Team are committed to enhancing the customer experience by continually examining suggestions to include in the design and development of future product upgrades based on your suggestions. Hopefully your suggestion will help many users in the future.

    Thank you for your time and understanding. For other questions, feel free to add your post in the Microsoft Community team.

    Stay safe and healthy. Have a good day!

    Sincerely,

    Libeamlak | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-30T05:53:34+00:00

    My previous request here was 2024 but hear nothing. If there is anyone know how to escalate this issue, please kindly let me know.

    I want to echo all the IT folks that using this feature and begging Microsoft to consider this very simple feature as priority.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T20:25:28+00:00

    Dear vivitech11,

    Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    Based on your description, I understand that you have a query "Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios" At this very moment, I am looking into whether there could be a possible solution to this issue. I will get back to you as soon as I get any additional information about your query.

    Your patience and cooperation are much appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    De Paul | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T07:40:51+00:00

    This is also an issue on Android. I cannot even approve an important email to the board. Why has this not been rectified.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments