Approve/Reject Button Outlook Mobile ios

Anonymous
2023-04-03T19:13:15+00:00

Hello all,

I created a transport rule to approve/reject any email to a member of a group. This pops up in my Outlook App on Windows and browser. It does not give me the option to approve/reject on either Outlook mobile on ios or Outlook app on Mac. Please advise as I need this function to work properly across the board if possible.

Thanks!

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-09T20:15:36+00:00

    if you access outlook as desktop site then you will able to see approve and reject option.

    This is just I found 2 days back and now I am able to approve via mobile but different setup (Desktop site option).

    Hi, we are not seeing the Approve/Reject option even from the desktop site option on mobile.

    Do you still have that option? Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T17:58:39+00:00

    For the life of me I cannot remember the exact process, BUT, you can use Powershell to modify the amount of time that approval messages are held before deletion. The default time being 2 days, but I managed to increase ours to 7 days, so this helps with the long weekend holidays. Its not the best solution, we still need approval ability in the mobile apps, however this may help you, If you aren't IT savvy you should be able to get your IT department to research it a bit, I may have even had ChatGPT aid me in figuring this out, it was a year ago so my memory is fuzzy, but it can be done

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments