Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
My bar magically disappeared today as well. No box with up arrow in outlook 365. How do I get the toolbar back?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus ever find the solution???
Having the exact same issue - tabs at bottom of message screen disappeared while actively writing messages so I can't attach documents, insert pics, etc. 3/29/23 Restarting the PC didn't help.
Same, suddenly gone today, and I'm so crazy busy and keep thinking WHERE IS ______ ? I need it right NOW! My contacts stopped working for a few days this past week and now the tasks bar is gone. What the heck is going on?????????????/
Greetings, Mitchell! My name is Arif, and I will assist you today.
Choose "Show Tabs and Commands" in step two.
Warm Regards,
Arif