Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
No, there are not. I stupidly pay for 365 and basically get nothing from it. I don't have the toolbar at the bottom either and no way to get it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For some reason I've lost the toolbar at the bottom of the email that allows easy changing of fonts, colours, layouts and attaching files without having to open the format text menu or Insert menus![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/bf74c16b-6555-43c6-abe2-a67ac16a3f7d?platform=QnA
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No, there are not. I stupidly pay for 365 and basically get nothing from it. I don't have the toolbar at the bottom either and no way to get it.
Correct - I find an "Insert" option on the left side of the ribbon and an "Attach" option on the right side of the ribbon.
Would have been nice if MS changed their graphic in the Outlook options section so it matched what we now see !
Mine disappeared too and I don't think I did anything- who knows? I'm no expert at all, but after I clicked 'reply, I clicked on the down arrow to the right of the email and it says, 'Layout'. I clicked on 'Classic' and it brought all the options to the top bar and I was able to click on picture and insert there.🤷🏽♀️
my outlook at home still has this option, my outlook on my phone still has it, my outlook at work has lost this option and I have the free version. So it has nothing to do with free. it is intermittent. Microsoft clearly has an issue