Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Sadly, ten months later New Outlook is still substantially inferior to the 'old' Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sadly, ten months later New Outlook is still substantially inferior to the 'old' Outlook.
Thanks for letting us know. Will begin using the new Outlook as soon as the Quick Access Toolbar becomes accessible.
They give something before it's finished. Since it's a preview, I'll wait a little before saying the word REMOVING.
I miss the quick access toolbar - can we get this sorted please?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more