Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T00:29:46+00:00

    Another missing thing is the controllable Outbox. In traditional Outlook you can decide when messages are despatched from the Outbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T22:13:41+00:00

    Microsoft _IS_ going backwards! On several things.

    And we should push this so we can have our very useful Quick Access Toolbar.

    After all, they thought it was useful not that long ago...so useful they put it on Outlook, Excel, etc.

    Since they've taken it off the New Sh*tlook I wonder if they're going to try remove it from everything else. That would be a horrible setback for many of us that use it constantly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-06T15:21:14+00:00

    Agreed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments