Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Agreed!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Agreed!
Let me add my displeasure to the growing list. Esthetics over functionality is a BAD idea Microsoft.
its not perfect but i mapped ctrl-1 and ctrl-2 to my horizontal scroll on my logitech mouse. lets me go back and forth from mail to calendar
One year and this "request" hasn't moved an inch... shall we promote this request as much as possible?
seriously! no quick access bar. you guys are ridiculous...