Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-19T16:51:03+00:00

    Hi guys, please bring back the Quick access toolbar back and enable customize the ribbon. I had to switch to classic version because the new version is adding up my workload. thank you. For people who wishes to get those back I encourage to go on Microsoft community to vote on the issue. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T14:13:23+00:00

    Agreed! I keep trying the New Outlook but it doesn't have the functionality of the current Outlook.

    As a person with a disability, I setup my quick access to help me.

    Quite bluntly, no quick access means going backwards against the ADA...and it's idiotic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T13:18:26+00:00

    Wow! Our company just allowed the use of the new Outlook, what a disappointment that so much of the customizations that were available in previous versions have been removed.

    May as well move to Gmail at this point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-15T08:31:22+00:00

    I am also asking for this feature to be included in the new Outlook.

    Another thing I have found missing is the ability to create a New Post (like a post it message in a folder) - Very useful when taking quick notes (instead of using OneNote)

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T16:17:17+00:00

    What they said!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments