Preview New Outlook - Quick Access Toolbar

Anonymous
2023-05-04T19:05:37+00:00

In Preview New Outlook the Quick Access Toolbar doesn't exist but I have a command in the Classic version for Dashes. When I compose a message, and I insert an image inline, I always click the image, click my icon in Quick Access Toolbar and select plain line to surround the image with line. What do we have in the new Outlook which is as easy as that ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-11T20:35:49+00:00

    For starters, without the quick access toolbar how is one able to move to the next item (Email) or previous item (Email). I've searched and can not find that feature anywhere. This is something I and I think many users use frequently.

    Also, is there a way to take advantage of all the "actions" that one can add to their quick action toolbar in the new outlook? What is the plan to make things easier and more (or at least just as) convenient in the new version?

    It does seem that taking this toolbar away, not only makes doing some of these actions more difficult, but in the case of "next and previous item", ELLIMINATES them completely.

    Please consider the comments made in this string.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T18:28:27+00:00

    I concur; the Quick Access Toolbar is a glaring piece of functionality missing from the New Outlook. Please raise this feature to the top of your priority list; add the functionality!

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T23:47:43+00:00

    I have many shortcuts in the QAT - just dropping it with no advance warning kills my productivity!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-21T06:04:41+00:00

    I see many supporters of this feature and here's a message to Microsoft.

    Hurry up Microsoft. Your users will not endorse the new Outlook until you bring back the Quick Access Toolbar in the New Outlook. We'll stay with the classic one until you do so. Please give us some feedback about a timeline or any development status ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-20T04:34:45+00:00

    Bring back the Quick Access tool!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments