Adding attachment to Meeting Invites You Do Not Own

Anonymous
2023-08-21T11:53:45+00:00

Hi there

I used to be able to add files to meeting invites in my calendar (that I was not organising) [I could add emails, files to it for my own reference and to send to all the other attendees] I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. Is there a problem with this function now?

Kind regards

ZM

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T13:42:56+00:00

    I wrote about this change Microsoft made last year and still nothing has been done. This change makes it very difficult for us to efficiently use Microsoft Outlook the way it should be used.

    Again, I respectfully request that the change be made that allows us to attach files, emails, commentary to meetings which we do not own.

    SLSwan

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-01T18:13:49+00:00

    Why has this not yet been fixed? We've been asking for months and nothing has changed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T18:22:07+00:00

    I've had the same issue. I relied on being able to add attachments to my boss's meeting planners so they have the information they need for the meeting without giving it to them in paper. I've been creating a 2nd calendar item NEXT TO the meeting planner to add background, docs they need for the meeting, etc., which just clutters up the calendar unnecessarily and is very inefficient.

    Please return this functionality, or provide a similar functionality that can accomplish the same thing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-28T22:56:21+00:00

    I also support this request to reinstate this function as a matter of urgency. Does Microsoft actually consult users of these features or are they changed for no particular reason?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-08T23:06:12+00:00

    Yes, please reinstate this feature. A HUGE loss of functionality to adding relevant notes & files to future meetings. Really poor decision to omit this functionality.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments