Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
I am also having that issue with the send button on the top left. This is horrible and I need this fixed. What has happened?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also having that issue with the send button on the top left. This is horrible and I need this fixed. What has happened?
When will this be fixed again with the send button at the top? Why are they doing this again? Leave the send button and attachments at the bottom.
I wish I could tell you, but it is not user friendly. Even our submit button for the post knows it should be at the bottom. I deal with emails all day long and I hate this updated version.
I've had this same issue for the last few days.
I don't know if it will work for everyone, but I flipped my settings into dark mode and my task bar mostly reappeared.
Some tiles are grayed out but at least my task bar is back down at the bottom so i can use my templates again.
Hope it helps!
Dear Xinxing CONTEIRA,
Good day!
Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.
As per your description, we understand that you have a concern with missing discard button and send button is appeared on the top when you compose emails. If I am wrong, please correct me. Thank you.
Based on your concern, we have been researching and did test from our end on different Mac devices and we got the same result with your provided screenshot.
So, the send button to appear on top is by design for outlook for web on Mac. However, your concern is very meaningful, and we believe that this is many users concern as well, therefore we strongly recommend you to upload your concern as an idea to Microsoft Outlook Feedback site Outlook · Community (microsoft.com).
Thank you for your precious time and understanding. For other concerns, please do not hesitate to add your post in the Microsoft Community Team.
Sincerely,
Libeamlak | Microsoft Community Moderator