Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2023-03-16T15:53:52+00:00

    It is the new UI. You can't do anything to change the UI unless Microsoft provides an option to change it in the settings. It's sort of like accessing a website that's just been changed to a new look and you want the old look back. That ain't possible unless the webmaster provides an option to roll back to old look.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-15T17:08:42+00:00

    I cannot believe Microsoft is unresponsive to this.

    I cannot continue to work like this. I need that send button back to the bottom along with everything else.

    So many of us are asking for this! Tell us something, anything!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-10T02:49:26+00:00

    Can't believe no one from Microsoft gives us any feedback so far with this many people posting about this problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T19:42:06+00:00

    Plus one! Please move send button / attachments etc. Back to bottom of email when sending. This is causing a huge disruption to my productivity. I remember this happened a couple of months ago and I was able to fix it but now I cant

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T18:09:59+00:00

    I'm so aggravated!!!! LOL

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments