Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 16.0.2

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:38:32+00:00

iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-30T02:26:07+00:00

    What is the latest version?

    What I installed just a few days ago appears to work Ok for a while after resetting the account, but after a day or so it starts getting wonky again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T22:33:22+00:00

    I updated the Outlook app this afternoon to the new 4.2238.1 version. I have IOS 16.0.2 on an iPhone 12 Mini. No change, Still crashes before fully loading the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T16:46:23+00:00

    I experienced the same as all the others reported. I uninstalled the application and reinstalled. The app blows off/crashes each time trying to open. For those of us using the mail for business we're in a bit of a bind and have to use OWA.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T10:57:27+00:00

    Yes it’s an outlook release problem. My 2nd phone which is not even on IOS 16 was fine until the latest outlook update slipped through and now I have the same issues on that - all messages suddenly put into conversation threads though this time I know not to try to undo that so just have to put up with it until Microsoft sorts out outlook and issues a new update!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T09:03:52+00:00

    Thank you for providing us with the requested information. I've been investigating this issue on my end, and this time I'm updating both iOS and Outlook to identical versions. I'd want to know whether this is an issue with all of these versions or just your iPhone. I will inform you as soon as possible.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    Sincerely,

    De Paul | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments