Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I still have the problem with IOS 16.2 is an Iphone 11pro, the probem started after Apple released the new iphone 14.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .
I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I still have the problem with IOS 16.2 is an Iphone 11pro, the probem started after Apple released the new iphone 14.
I have the same issue with Outlook for iOS16.3 on my 4th generation iPad Air. Having loaded all of my email accounts, Outlook seems to run fine, but once you close Outlook and then re-open it looses all of the account detail, offers to re-install 3 Outlook email accounts and then after a long pause it loads all 7. this appears to repeat over and over.
Outlook Support Case No 1049062008
PS Outlook is running fine on my iPhone 7 & iPhone 8 and iOS15.7.2
I have the exact same issue with the Outlook App running on my 4th Gen iPad Air running iOS16.1. Outlook support suggest its an iOS issue and when I the punter speak to apple they say its an issue with the 3rd party App.
Outlook seems to have an issue retained email account details and repeated crashes.
repeated uninstall and reinstalls of Outlook seem to have no effect.
Upgraded IOS version to 16.0.3 and Microsoft outlook version 4.2240.0, the same issue, when "updating..." bar disappear, outlook crashed.