Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I have a Mac and am using Firefox, I dont have a cog in the upper right corner. Can you help?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last week when I sign into my hotmail account it takes me to Oultlook instead of hotmail. I am unable to open any of my emails. How do I get it to go back to hotmail?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have a Mac and am using Firefox, I dont have a cog in the upper right corner. Can you help?
Facebook changes its interface all the time, and people always whine and threaten to leave... but nobody ever does. And, it seems, Microsoft has been watching.
Of course, switching from one of the many e-mail providers is a lot less effort than switching from Facebook (a social monopoly) to some other site nobody uses. Who knows.
Once the switch to Outlook.com happens for an account, there is no going back, period.
It won't happen (at least at this point in time), so if you wish to continue using Outlook.com/Hotmail and are having difficulty, why not post a detailed description of the problem and people should be able to help address it.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more