Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Where are all of my email's and documents?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last week when I sign into my hotmail account it takes me to Oultlook instead of hotmail. I am unable to open any of my emails. How do I get it to go back to hotmail?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Where are all of my email's and documents?
Agreed. The new hotmail is terrible. Same here. If there are no options to go back to the old Hotmail, I'll close my 12 yr old hotmail acct and do gmail full time. Ridiculously bad.
I hate the outlook hotmail. How do I get rid of it. I tried the way it said and I was one that could not return to hotmail. I want it changed right away. It does not work for me. I have to wait for ever to read my email or even to reply to anything. I want an answer as soon as possible. I will not change to outlook. I use Firefox and love it.
I can not read my emails. I can not get into my junk box. It says something about stopping a script. I cant even close the page. It freezes and I know for a fact it is not my computer. It is the new quote unquote upgrade. What is up with that. So far outlook.com is not an upgrade but a downgrade. This is just rediculeous.
Hi All,
We understand your frustrations about the Outlook.com user interface. We recognize how you like Hotmail interface so much but at this point, we are upgrading all Hotmail users to Outlook.com and plans were shared when we launched Outlook.com preview.
You can post your feedback on the link that was provided by Brian Tillman. For more information, you can refer to this article “Why am I seeing Outlook.com instead of Hotmail when I log in?”
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Thank you.