Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I have the same issue. These options were available in 2019 Intel MBP, but not in M2 MBA. Same for both internal and external camera. Need a fix soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Greetings!
My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue. These options were available in 2019 Intel MBP, but not in M2 MBA. Same for both internal and external camera. Need a fix soon.
Thanks for your response! Mac-Teams-preferences-devices does not show any settings as you are describing. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
Hi Hania. I have tried swapping cameras to a camera which works with the new focus settings on a Lenovo thinkpad and I am encountering the same issue. On my iMac desktop the soft and brightness functions do not appear in the teams app. Can you tell me what else I can try? Thank you
Hi Sallie,
It might be because your camera doesn't support soft focus. please try connecting a separate webcam and update us.
let me know if you need any further assistance
Kind Regards,
Hania.
Hi, I'm Independent Advisor, I'm here to help you.
This option is disabled by default. Users need to enable it from setting > devices.
If this option still doesn't appear try connecting external webcam.
If you still have problem please follow the provided link for your answer:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/for...
let me know if you need any further assistance
Kind Regards,
Hania.