Missing Soft Focus and Brightness in Teams

Anonymous
2022-11-03T16:23:50+00:00

Greetings!

My co-workers have options for Brightness and Soft Focus on their Teams and neither of these appear to be options for me in my Teams video settings. I'm on a Mac Studio with the M1Max chip. Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.28558. It was last updated on 11/1/22. Ideas welcome!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-13T09:46:28+00:00

    I'm on Macbook Pro 2019 (Intel). It has definitely noting to do with the build in camera. I'm working with Zoom as well and there the "touch up my appearance" works fine.
    This is a Teams software flaw, and as with the complete Ms Office suite, fixing Mac issues is obviously not Microsofts priority.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T13:20:08+00:00

    Same issue for me on MBP 14" :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-22T21:40:15+00:00

    Any updates here? I am experiencing the same issue with my new MBP 14". Help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-20T14:18:12+00:00

    It's definitely not just an issue with newer MacBooks. I have the same issue with an older Mac (2015) which is when they were using intel chips. The option used to be there but no longer is. I've tried using an external camera as well but that didn't solve things either

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments