Can the menu bar be moved during a teams call?

Anonymous
2023-06-02T01:18:32+00:00

I want to know if I can move the menu bar from the top of the teams window to the bottom? I have my camera at the top of my screen, and want faces to be as close to the top as possible so I am almost looking into the camera lens. Is this possible? Couldn't find way to adjust in settings.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-12T13:26:19+00:00

    The menu bar is not user friendly at all. At times to the point of not wanting to use the product to share screens.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T14:17:33+00:00

    Totally agree with all here. This is such a bad design. I pull the top of my browser window down below the Menu tab... But why would any UX designer put the tab in the top center and not have an option to move it to the bottom or side, or disable?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-25T14:31:32+00:00

    Click somewhere in that menu bar, then press Ctrl W and the bar should disappear.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T08:52:27+00:00

    I have same issue, after lots of pin unpin actions, suddenly in a screen share period this dropdown menu disappeared, and I couldn't get it pop out again, so my issue kinda solved for hat call.

    This is very annoying and lots of latest updated that works weird, MS technicians reply as "unfortunately they are sorry for that wrong options" etc.
    Seems like some experts have left the team so the rest doesn't know how to fix problems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-20T10:53:42+00:00

    Well, it's obviously not being used by whoever designed it.

    It hides all the tabs on my applications and browsers!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments