How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?

Anonymous
2022-07-06T12:27:18+00:00

Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-08-14T23:31:59+00:00

    No one wants to use two sound cards, but there should be an option under "choose where to play sound" that lists your main speakers, SPDIF, bluetooth speakers, et cetera that let's you chose multiple outs at once. Where is this function? It's vital. Apple has this for their products. It's a glaring deficiency in Windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    200+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-27T18:09:32+00:00

    No one wants to use two sound cards, but there should be an option under "choose where to play sound" that lists your main speakers, SPDIF, bluetooth speakers, et cetera that let's you chose multiple outs at once. Where is this function? It's vital. Apple has this for their products. It's a glaring deficiency in Windows.

    100% this comment.

    This use case comes up a lot for me when gaming. I use headphones and want to play with my son or friend, so mirroring audio to another headset would be helpful. This should be easy for the user to do, with an option to select multiple output devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-28T03:02:43+00:00

    Complete fail for an answer to the issue. Very retro-as in 1970s approach. My phones (both android and iOS) even have this function. My use case is not one where a dual headset splitter would even work. a 3.5 cable or even USB would not solve it. You are missing the point. I need the output to be mirrored to multiple sources. This means I could choose the outputs - for this specific case, BOTH the Creative and the Audeze...or whatever my needs are. It is now an industry standard. Windows is lagging in this regard. Period. Audio mirroring as a feature is the norm across many platforms. Windows needs to catch up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-08-20T00:50:22+00:00

    I have multiple sound cards in my system. My system uses the Creative sound card, but I have Audeze headphones that work through their own sound card. I do not see the settings you are showing for Stereo Mix. Single source or system output to multiple outputs (audio mirroring) needs to be added to Windows 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-06T18:36:59+00:00

    This was not helpful. The instructions listed were for Windows 10. I am using windows 11 and the whole sound settings UI is different of that from W10. I can see all of my connected audio devices but I want to connect to them all and stream audio from all of them at once. I do not have the ability to use stereo mix nor do I even have it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments