I tried doing whatever the instructions say but I still couldn't get it to work. It only works as a input not an output device.
How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?
Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-12-26T22:21:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-07-02T14:09:04+00:00 This no longer works, at least in Win 11. It used to in Win 10 but since I have upgraded it no longer works. This is incredibly frustrating because I have 2 different USB devices for audio on my system and can only use 1 at a time. I really wish Microsoft would address this issue and make the bridge feature work again. Expecting all users to use a single audio device is a dated approach.
-
Anonymous
2023-06-18T18:43:53+00:00 What you want is ASIO4ALL, which allows you to create an aggregate device in Windows much like osx. You can get the software here asio4all.org. You need version 2,14 which is on page 2. Then install the offline component this will give you the control panel. Launch it and pick any audio device that you want to output to at the same time. It can be a DAC external USB device internal sound card so forth. You may need to adjust the audio buffer. Wala you now have an aggregate device you can use in any game or app and will output to both sets or any number of outputs you desire.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-17T00:52:56+00:00 can't work cause you did not specify which 2