Wrong, it IS for windows 11. I have windows 11, and the instructions guided me right to what they were saying it would, but it didn't solve the issue of not being able to run sound through multiple sources.. I'm trying to get it to run through my speakers and Monitor (TV) at the same time so i kinda have surround sound. you would think this would be a no-brainer microsoft?!
How to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 11?
Is there any other way to send audio output to 2 different devices in windows 11?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-05-09T14:28:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-03-31T15:02:15+00:00 right click on the blank area of the tab - Show Disabled Settings - if there is an option for Stereo Mix at this time,--I am not getting option for stereo mix. Kindly adivce
-
Anonymous
2023-05-12T00:34:49+00:00 No one wants to use two sound cards? Speak for yourself. please.
I very much want to use completely separate audio output systems on my PC. I have multiple HDTVs as my monitors, and I would very much like to be able to direct the audio for the app shown on a particular monitor to its own speakers. Audio is transmitted via DisplayPort or HDMI to each monitor.
And if experience has taught me anything, at all, it's that if there's something I want to do with a computer, I'm certainly neither the only one nor the first one.
-
Anonymous
2023-02-27T11:25:18+00:00 stereo mix doesn't work because it is very circuitous aNd confusing.
furthermore it just sound like very low quality audio streams are being sent to the tv.
i want to use my headphones which are very high quality
and mirror the audio stream and its bitrate to the tv at the same time
how do u do this?
give us check boxes that say "where do you want to play audio?" as a feature of windows 11 pro, but not for home.
-
Anonymous
2022-10-27T18:40:22+00:00 You could just get two 3.5mm headsets and y cable. That's what people used to do. You may even be able to find a way to y USB for all I know. External 3.5mm speakers can be y'd as well.
Windows 99.9% isn't likely to go to add multi device output so you should find an alternative way if you want it that bad.
Otherwise just buy a $20 usb speaker and listen to it at the same time :)