Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Anonymous
2023-05-03T09:14:29+00:00

Hi there,

since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.

If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.

any idea what's going wrong?

thanks a lot

Best

Daniele

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T22:13:29+00:00

    Update. We fixed the problem. Had to rollback the realtek audio driver to an older version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-31T23:48:25+00:00

    I had a similar issue connecting my iPod Pro 2 to my Windows 11 laptop with mic and speaker functions. This was important to me as I wanted to use my iPods for video conferencing (we use Google Meet) since I work in a noisy office environment. The iPod Pro 2 have phenomenal / best-in-class noise cancelation technology, especially for other nearby conversations.

    After going through various posts related to this issue, I realized that the problem is due to my laptop's internal Bluetooth standard being inadequate to support iPod Pro 2 output and input functionalities.

    I solved the problem by purchasing an external USB Bluetooth Adapter that supports the latest USB 5.3 standard: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BL3BTVFJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

    I just installed this external adapter, and my iPods finally work!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-19T12:49:39+00:00

    Same issue! Come on Microsoft fix this bugg! this is unacceptable!

    For me, the Airpods Pro work for sound only, but when I try to go into a Teams call, everything, just shuts down. My camera on Teams, does not work, the sound stops working, and even the external mouse stops working, which is super random! I need to restat the laptop to just fix all the issues created. And then listen to this, when I try to shut down my laptop, I get a Blue screen and the laptop reboots, like **** is that. Please...

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-28T13:24:54+00:00

    thanks for the suggestions...still no luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-03T17:00:22+00:00

    still no luck. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments