Please make free or pay backup images and save them to another disk drive or the cloud.
DPC Watchdog Violation caused by ntoskrnl.exe and other various causes
I am fed up and tired of Lenovo not handling this for their customers, it's been over a year since I purchased this laptop from them (Lenovo Yoga 7 14ARB7, 6800U and 32GB ram model)
I've still been having the same DPC watchdog violation BSOD's, with increasing frequency these past few days.
All I can seem to deduce is it tends to happen when I am either interacting with the touchscreen or the trackpad.
It's been basically the same 0x00000133 and ntoskrnl.exe for the past 2 months or so, but when I originally got my hands on it, there were others causing it such as amdkmdag.sys, dxgmms2.sys, msgpioclx.sys, and WppRecorder.sys.
If anyone can help me out, I have kept copies of all the dump files that I remembered to copy over, which is most of them. Just let me know how I should upload it.
Moderator note < rearranged sentences for better clarity >
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T23:06:20+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-23T22:41:11+00:00 At the time, I was in class and didn't have time to make a v2. I can make one now. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3x32dbjr4djzuv5mf37rp/VITAMINZ-2023-10-23_18-38-15.zip?rlkey=ldgbippew7013kzsa3r4eqxmd&dl=0
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T22:20:04+00:00 This was the earlier post:
For any new unexpected shutdowns and restarts and BSOD post a new V2 share link into the newest post.
Make free or pay backup images and save the images to another disk drive or the cloud:
(Acronis, Aoemi, EaseUS, Macrium, Paragon, etc.)
Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect | Tutorials (tenforums.com)
Which drive has been temporarily attached to the laptop?
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T22:12:59+00:00 Not sure what you mean, do you want another v2 even though it's been a while after the bsod?
-
Anonymous
2023-10-23T20:41:32+00:00 Please update the progress with the earlier post: Replied on October 21, 2023