This is a pretty normal thing on Microsoft Start and is the site, not people's computers or keyboards. You will notice that while it blocks the lower case m you can always add a capital M. It's the software preventing the lower case m. I have taken to just opening a new tab or notepad and typing what I want. Then copy and paste it. It will let you paste a lower case m, just not type one. This is something Microsoft will have to deal with, not something end users can fix. Just work around.
Microsoft Start - I can no longer type the letter 'M'
Windows 10 Lenovo ThinkPad
Just recently, when making comments in Microsoft Start, I can no longer type the letter 'M'. The letter works in email and everywhere else.
The only solution I have found, has to do with Nvidia Graphic card. I don't have that.
Any ideas what changed in the last week or so?
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-18T15:42:07+00:00 I've never posted anything remotely conservative and I have the same issue. People can drop their persecuted narrative now.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-11T18:59:31+00:00 has to do with msnbc and also fox at times messing up there comments section - so people won't comment on republican/conservative stories
-
Anonymous
2024-05-11T00:07:36+00:00 It is literally evident in the comments sections that MULTIPLE people will be suffering the same issue and specifically using capital Ms to deal with it. I.E. Woman spotted lying inside luggage compartment before flight takes off (msn.com)
-
Anonymous
2024-05-04T20:16:47+00:00 Hey brainiac... go get surgery and tell them to not wash, take off their gloves and cough on you.