which printers are compatible with Surface pro 11

Anonymous
2024-07-05T17:40:52+00:00

Specifically. which HP printers are compatible with SP11?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T00:05:24+00:00

    I have the same issue with my Canon laser printer and it's frustrating there doesn't seem to be a resolve.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T10:52:01+00:00

    I bought a surface Pro 11 yesterday, today I am find out it will not operate fully with Brother DCP printers/scanners. I deeply regret buying this thing. What are Microsoft playing at bringing out a new device which will not interoperate with printers less than 1 year old. I cannot talk to local Surface support as MS Thailand only has Thai on their voice response system (yes really) & so I seem to have now ay to connect my Brother DCP T820 Dw to my 24 hour old Surface Pro 11 with Windows 11. Tomorrow I go on a 7 week trip.

    I don't even think printers less than a year old will be able to run SP11 the way they do on x86-based devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T12:13:47+00:00

    Exackly. Who would buy ARM Surface device with a sticker sayig "No printers/scanners drivers released yet".

    NOBODY.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T23:25:59+00:00

    Not true! I have been all the way up the chain of tiers and nothing from Microsoft, HP, or Best Buy has worked to make my HP4301fdw wireless printer print from my Surface Pro 11 Snapdragon Elite computer. HP gave up trying. Microsoft must tell us which printer will actually work!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-04T16:40:22+00:00

    I'm very pleased for you that your HP Office Jet is working but, irritatingly, my Epson ET-8550 still isn't. I'm still getting the message: "EpsonNet Setup cannot be started under the currrent operating system" - Yes, I have installed KB5040529

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments