autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T13:40:05+00:00

    could you help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-17T13:39:44+00:00

    So did I, I can't use my acc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-13T18:28:28+00:00

    Same i got hacked as well and i cant log in so its not realy nice i am pretty much sad because my windows key is also on the account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-30T17:29:37+00:00

    do you link ur microsoft acc in other dc group

    No i didnt

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-25T11:04:29+00:00

    the ip from germany

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments