autosecure.top email

Anonymous
2025-03-15T00:17:13+00:00

So I was playing Minecraft a bit today, and I got an email saying that "You recently signed in with your Microsoft account "account name". To help keep you safe, here are a few details" And it stated that somewhere in the USA someone signed into my account.

I tried to access my account and in Microsoft sign in it said that my account doesn't exist. So this makes me stress a lot, cause I need the account for college

Also, the email got replaced by autosecure.top email.

Is there a way to get my account back, or am I going to lose 7 years of my life?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-16T23:19:16+00:00

    I figured how they do it. Theres a bot where you put your minecraft username in, then it says what your email and would send a code to verify you. The code is probably something to change your email and stuff so this is how they hack you

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-10T23:15:08+00:00

    I had this problem happen to me a few days ago

    As soon as it happened I opened a ticket with ms support and then the case was escalated. If you can provide them with enough information about the account they are able to transfer most of your account to a new email address. The email address I am using right now is the one I used to resolve the issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-08T00:00:57+00:00

    I lost my account by the feather client.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-29T08:53:14+00:00

    I did and my recovery email that's used for my mc acc got hacked and now it requires me to enter email address that has autosecure.lol in it, after entering primary alias.

    as for my mc acc, the primary alias got changed as well as the recovery email

    I NEED the recovery email it has all my important files in it.

    I tried entering the email acc the hacker used as primary alias to the microsoft acc associated with mc, and it says acc is not recognized, pls help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more